QUANTUM REHAB CUSTOM GROUP
Quantum Rehab’s Custom Group strives to provide the best possible solutions to optimize your abilities. We custom build innovative, one-of-a-kind solutions not only for increased functionality but to help you enjoy a better quality of life.
The Custom Group offers a full range of customization. Some examples are:
- Comfortable, functional and stylish seating modifications
- The adaptation of vent trays to accommodate ventilators and batteries from around the world
- Specialty controls that allow a person to drive, maneuver and operate a power chair through even the smallest movements, such as blink, toe and tongue motion
- Custom bracketry for mounting controls in any location or configuration
- Environmental controls—operate your home's heat, air conditioning; even your TV, stereo, personal computer or gaming system from your Quantum Power Chair
- Custom paint jobs
- And much, much more
THE CHALLENGE: Jonathan's video game console was getting far more use from his friends than from Jonathan himself, since he lacked the dexterity to operate the system's controller.
THE SOLUTION: A power chair that’s customized in such a way that his game system runs through his joystick
||A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
THE CHALLENGE: A photographer by trade, Alexandra sometimes had difficulty steadying her camera for the right shot.
THE SOLUTION: A Quantum power chair that features an armrest-mounted monopod that lets Alexandra point and shoot with eas.e
|| FLYING HIGH
THE CHALLENGE: For Dale, a Quantum user with a private pilot's license, getting his power chair back to the hanger after transferring to the pilot's seat required the assistance of another person.
THE SOLUTION: A power chair that is customized to operate by remote control; Dale simply drives his power chair to the hanger right from his cockpit, and back out when he returns from a flight.
| If you think you could benefit from one of the innovate solutions from Quantum’s Custom Group, your Provider can help get you started. We are ready to work with them to determine the feasibility and cost of your unique application and to help you live life to the fullest.