Pride Mobility brings you the Go-Go® Folding Scooter for people with disabilities who still desire to maintain very active lifestyles. This is the ultimate in folding travel scooters. Unlike other folding scooters on the market, the compact Go-Go folding scooter folds to fit the average vehicle trunk space, and it can also be rolled along like luggage with wheels while in the folded position, making it ideal for traveling. The sleek Go-Go Folding Mobility Scooter is exceptionally easy to operate. This convenient, stylish electric scooter is perfect for people with limited mobility who still live on the go.
Features of This Folding Scooter
Every inch of the Go-Go Folding Mobility Scooter is designed to provide superior mobility, comfort and convenience. Just some of the premium features of this ultra-modern folding scooter include:
- Exclusive fold-up design
- Collapses in a few quick steps
- Designed for optimal maneuverability
- Added anti-tip wheels for added stability
- Unique tiller design
- Designed for easy transport for travelers
- Can be stored upright or lying on side
- Front and rear LED lighting
- Scooter weighs 51 pounds without batteries
- Driving speed up to 4 mph
- Up to 9.3 miles per charge (or 12.5 with lithium-ion batteries)
- weight capacity of 250 pounds
Note: Check with your airline before you travel, to ensure that your folding mobility scooter and the lithium-ion batteries are allowed for transport on your flight.
Benefits of Folding Scooters
For people who want the most convenient alternative to mobility devices that must be taken apart to transport and then reassembled, the Go-Go Folding Mobility Scooter is an excellent choice. This highly-portable electric scooter offers an abundance of benefits for active people.
- No Time-Consuming Disassembly and Assembly — If you just want to fold up your mobility scooter and be on your way, the Go-Go Folding Scooter is a good solution for you.
- Superior Maneuverability — The 4-wheel design features front wheels that are placed together closely, which reduces the scooter's turning radius to just 32 inches. This means that the Go-Go Folding Scooter is almost as tightly maneuverable as most 3-wheel mobility scooters, yet still provides you with the stability of a 4-wheel mobility scooter.
- Extra Stability — In addition to having the stability of a 4-wheel scooter model, this motorized scooter also features two added anti-tip wheels on the sides. These stabilizers provide even more peace of mind
- Storage — Simply fold the seat, pull back the lever, fold and lock the tiller in place, and go. The scooter can be easily pulled or pushed alongside, like a piece of luggage on wheels.
- Exceptional Convenience — This motorized scooter’s design is very simple and especially easy to operate, making it comfortable to use, handy to travel with, and a snap to store in a closet or vehicle trunk.
Optional Folding Scooters Accessories
Why choose other folding scooters on the market? Pride’s Go-Go Folding Scooter is also available with optional folding scooter accessories. Choose the optional arm rests for ultimate comfort in a folding travel scooter. You can also add military patches. Pride’s selection of beautiful, full-color Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard military emblems are available to adorn your Go-Go Folding Scooter.
For information about Pride’s Go-Go Folding Scooter, or to learn more about other excellent products available at Pride, please call 1-800-800-4258 Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, EST. Our customer service representatives are happy to help.