The Go-Chair® is the first travel chair that combines super portability, maneuverability and style at a low cost.
- Easy to remove battery pack and compact, lightweight frame
- Twin motors for traction and precision handling
- Conveniently disassembles into four manageable pieces
- Fits in most vehicle trunks
- Top speed of 3.5 mph and enough power to get you where you want to go
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Length||29" without foot platform|
|Maximum Speed*||up to 3.5 mph|
|Front Wheels||5" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||8" solid|
|Rear Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Drivetrain||One-motor, rear-wheel drive|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size||12 volt, 12 amp (2 required)|
|Standard Battery Charger||2A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range||Up to 8 miles|
|Battery Weight||20 lbs.|
|Base Weight||57 LBS. (rear section 34 lbs.; front section 23 lbs.)|
|Standard Seat Weight||29 lbs. (foldable, compact, lightweight)|
|Color Options||Red or Blue|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety,
durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are
Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require
specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American
National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive
Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in
accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement
an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research &
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test
criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-year limited warranty on frame and seat post;
- 1-year limited warranty on electronics, main frame assemblies, brakes (electronic function only), bearings and bushings, electrical harness, motor/gearbox assembly, foot rigging mounting brackets, and plastic components, excluding body;
- Click here for more information.