Pride Quality Standards
When your patients receive a Pride product, they are getting more than just a high quality power chair or scooter. They are also assured the highest quality of service from our network of authorized Providers.
Our Providers are required to meet a series of standards as exacting as our products. These standards include:
- The Provider must maintain a commercial business location to meet the needs of their clients.
- The Provider will assume responsibility for and have the resources and ability to provide services for all Pride products they provide.
- The Provider will deliver instruction upon delivery and set-up of proper and safe product operation.
- The Provider will continue to remain current and updated on all Pride technologies.
- The Provider will establish an account with Pride so prompt delivery and service may be insured.
The Provider must meet all of the above requirements of a Pride Provider and in addition:
- The Provider must employ at least one experienced rehab professional.
- The Provider will employ at least one trained technician per service center.
- The Provider will conduct individualized field evaluations of clients and their rehab technology needs.
- The Provider will supply clients with appropriate equipment for trial and simulation.
- The Provider must implement an internal quality assurance program.
- The Provider will have at least one employee attend Quantum Rehab courses offered annually through Pride's educational Seminar Tour.
- The Provider and staff must demonstrate a working knowledge of all Quantum Rehab products.