The newly redesigned Outlander Full Platform Exterior Lift features an on/off key switch, a toggle switch for up and down, a puddle light and an integrated license plate bracket. Easy drive-on loading from either end of the lift takes the hassle out of loading your power chair in a busy parking area. Simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Drive on/drive off
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Compatible with Class II, III, or IV hitches
- Manual override
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
|Model||Outlander Exterior Lift|
|Base Weight||81.4 lbs.1|
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight||350 lbs.2|
|Maximum Mobility Product Width||30"|
|Overall Platform Length||42"|
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground||20"|
|Motor||Fully sealed 12 volt DC|
|Hitch Class||Class II3, III4 & IV5|
Scooter lockdown arm,
Power chair hold-down bar,
|Vehicle Platform||Full-size van, Minivan,
Truck, Sedan, SUV and
|Notes||1 Weight does not include any accessories|
2 Standard Class IV receiver only; Vehicle requires Class IV hitch with a tongue
weight of at least 500 lbs.
3 Class II reduces weight capacity to 190 lbs. max
4 Class III reduces weight capacity to 350 lbs. max
5 Standard Class IV receiver only
6 Class lll and IV only; 325 lbs. weight capacity.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- The addition of the power source eliminates the need for wires to be run from the lift to the automobile battery when installed, thus reducing installation time, cost, and complexity
- All of Pride's power lifts have the option of selecting their own 12 volt power supply which easily recharges by plugging the unit into any standard wall outlet. Each charge lasts approximately 150 cycles*
- Lifts may be wired to the vehicle's power supply upon request.
- By using the battery pack option, the lifts can be easily transferred from one vehicle to another
*Tested under ideal conditions using 325 lb. Scooter. Cycles per charge may vary depending on various factors such as scooter or power chair weight and climate.
Multi-Purpose Battery Pack
Multi-Purpose Battery Pack
- Industry first and industry exclusive!
- Easy installation
- Integrated smart charging system, will not drain your vehicle’s battery
- Charges the mobility device from the lift as you drive
- No hardwiring, just plug into auxiliary power outlet
- Trickle charge battery every time vehicle turns on
- Converts vehicle’s 12v system to a mobility device’s 24v system
- Charge your Pride Lift Battery Pack in your home by plugging into a standard 120 VAC electrical outlet
- Color changing LED shows when the Battery Pack is fully charged
- Mounting base plate makes it easy to charge anywhere
- The hitch extension tube adds an additional 4" of clearance between vehicle and lift while maintaining a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
- This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle posses a recessed hitch.
- Because some vehicles have lower hitch points than others, the Universal Hitch Riser allows you to raise your hitch mounted lift an appropriate distance above the level of your hitch point.
- This helps to avoid scraping on steep inclines.
- Simply slide the Universal Hitch Riser into your trailer hitch receiver tube and secure.
- Adds 4 inches of additional height.
Weather Cover - Power Chair
Weather Cover - Power Chair
This one-piece cover helps keep the outside elements away from your power chair while traveling
It shields your whole power chair, protecting the electronics while keeping the seat clean and dry.
NOTE: When used on an outside lift system, the weather covers must be secured not only with the drawstring, but also with a heavy gauge nylon cord threaded through the grommets and secured to the mobilitydevice. The drawstring closure should only be used by itself during stationary storage, such as on a porch or in a garage.
DISCLAIMER: Not all accessories are available for all products. Please speak with your Provider for details and availability.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety,
durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are
Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require
specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American
National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive
Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in
accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement
an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research &
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test
criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Click here for more information.