The Pursuit® features a powerful drivetrain and large 13" wheels to handle rugged outdoor terrain. Luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller, low profile, non-marking tires and a full lighting package with directional signals, combine seamlessly with the Pursuit's sleek, sporty look.
- 24V, 4-pole DC motor for increased power
- Infinite adjusting tiller angle w/conveniently located handle
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Powerful drive train, features 120 amp microprocessor based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, lower headlight
- Large 13" low profile solid tires for excellent outdoor performance
Candy Apple Red
|Front Tires||3" x 13" Solid|
|Rear Tires||13" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3.56" at mid frame|
|Turning Radius**||67.75" Left, 66.75" Right|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||24.75"-26.25"|
|Seat Type||Reclining High Back w/Sliders and Headrest (18"x18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17"-18.75"|
|Battery Weight||38 lbs. each (NF-22 or 55 AH) or 53 lbs. each (Group 24 or 75AH)|
(2) Group 24
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||G24: Up to 14 miles, G27: Up to 19 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A (NF-22)|
Off-board, 8A (Group 24)
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||95 lbs (Front Section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;|
2-year pro-rata on drivetrain;
2-year limited on electronics
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety,
durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are
Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require
specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American
National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive
Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in
accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement
an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research &
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test
criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Click here for more information.